Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Funny and cute baby

Cute huh
A baby is God's opinion that life should go on.

                                               Future president
The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby.

                                             So cute
Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. 

                                            Realy cute huh
I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

                                                 Cute little girl
I've always wanted a baby.

                                                Is that me
  I learned to walk as a baby, and I haven't had a lesson since.

                                                Angry baby
  It'd be stupid for me to sit here and say that there aren't kids who look up to me, but my                             responsibility is not to them. I'm not a baby sitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...